Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feedback of the Week

We are always so happy to hear great feedback. Here is this weeks wonderful praise.

Dear Tammy and Arlen,

Thank you very much for a hugely successful gift. My mother came home from the hospital this week after major surgery, and the thing she was dreading the most about her recuperation -- no lie! -- was having to eat my father's cooking. She didn't have much of an appetite at first, but I was hoping that some appetizing treats from you would tempt her. It worked! She nibbled on a bit of fruit salad, which was so fresh and delicious that she felt like trying a few bites of eggplant parmigiana, which led to a few more...in fact, she ate a full meal and was feeling MUCH better after getting some proper food. During the convalescence my father has loads of duties besides meal preparation, so it's great that he can grab a scone or a carrot muffin (his favourites, apparently) in between trips up and down the stairs to do her bidding. She is not a very patient patient, but having some meals prepared and some snacks on hand makes this difficult period just a little easier for both of them. My sister and I are so glad that we decided to send the Get Well Soon package instead of some flowers!

You have some very satisfied customers, and since it often seems to us that my mother knows everyone in Winnipeg I'm sure she'll be spreading the word as soon as she's back in social mode.

Dr Kathryn P.

No comments: